Perfect for Halloween, this fun and fast craft is mess-free and provides hours of fun! Combine colors to make spooky Halloweeny hues!
What You’ll Need:
- – Washable Color Craft Glue, Glitter Glue and/or Glow in the Dark Glue (about 5oz)
- – 1 Bowl
- – Spoon or Popsicle Sticks to Stir
- – Foam Shaving Cream (a large handful)
- – Baking Soda (about 1 teaspoon)
- – Water (about ¼ Cup)
- – 1 Cup
- – Contact Solution (about 1 ½ Tablespoons, should contain Boric Acid and Sodium Borate)
- 1. Pour Glue Into a Bowl
– Have fun and mix colors for fun new shades!
- 2. Add Shaving Cream
- 3. Stir!
- 4. Combine baking soda and water in a cup and then add to glue mixture
- 5. Stir!
- 6. Add contact solution
- 7. Mix with spoon until slime forms, then mix with your hands!
Check out the KIDZ BOP Kids’ how-to video on our YouTube Channel! Once you’ve checked out the video listen to our Halloween Playlist. It’s the perfect soundtrack for spooky crafts!