We are looking for kids ages 9 to 12 to become a member of the KIDZ BOP Kids!
If you think your child’s got what it takes, send us a short performance video. They must be able to REALLY sing, dance and act. If they can also play an instrument let us know!
Your child will need to be able to travel, have a work permit and be in good standing (high grades) with their school.
Please reference the KIDZ BOP commercials, music videos and live tour videos online to see the caliber of talent we are looking for and the style of music and dancing that should be featured in the audition video.
Audition video is for casting purposes only and will not be shared. Please review our Casting Terms & Conditions before submitting your child’s audition and follow the instructions below!
Teachers and instructors, please find a flyer to post in your classroom or studio HERE (click to download) and handout with instructions HERE (click to download).
To be considered as a Kidz Bop Kid you must fill out the information sheet AND send in a self-taped video audition for your child. Video is for audition purposes only and will not be shared. Please follow all directions completely and accurately.
We would like all talent to complete an online information sheet here
The Self Tape Audition Instructions
1. Please have your child hold up a piece of paper with the following information clearly written and then also tell us the information (so we can see and hear it).
PARENT PHONE NUMBER
CITY and STATE you live in
2. Have your child tell us about themselves for 15-30 seconds. Tell us things like how long they’ve been singing and dancing, any instruments they play, if they write music, break dance, have won awards, have any hobbies, play sports, anything unique or special about them or that they can do, etc.
3. Sing a one-minute (1st verse and chorus) song of your choice a cappella*.
*This means there should be no music or noise in the background at all, just singing.
**Do not use any microphones or voice altering systems. ***Please choose a modern pop song that showcases a wide vocal range. NO Broadway or Rap songs.
4. Sing one-minute (1stverse and chorus) of one of the following songs that fits their vocal range, a cappella*.
*This means there should be no music or noise in the background at all, just singing. **No microphones or voice altering systems.
“Rain on me” - Originally by Lady Gaga and Arianna Grande*
“Youngblood” - Originally by 5 Seconds of Summer*
“Levitating” - Originally by Dua Lipa*
*Please use Kidz Bop versions of all songs.
5. Perform the one-minute choreographed dance routine that is taught by our KIDZ BOP choreographer. Learn the routine HERE.
6. Showcase 45-60 seconds of freestyle dancing HIP-HOP with a song of their choice. Please use KIDZ BOP versions of any songs used.
7. If your child plays an instrument, or has any other special talents, please showcase 30 seconds of each.
8. Submit your child’s audition video via our Eco-Cast powered by Breakdown Services page HERE. Please EDIT all sections into one (1) video (not multiple separate videos)
*Please follow ALL directions closely to be considered for KIDZ BOP. All auditions need to be uniform and follow these guidelines. *
Thank You for auditioning for KIDZ BOP! We are excited to see your audition!
Stuart Stone Casting
Casting Director for KIDZ BOP